Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels. (B, L)
Day 3: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)
Day 4: Fly to Hue/Tour the Old Imperial City. (B, L)
Day 5: Thien Mu Pagoda/Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang. (B, L)
Day 6: To Danang/City Sightseeing – Hoi An. (B, L)
Day 7: Hoi An Excursion/Thun Bon River Boat Trip. (B, L)
Day 8: Leave Hoi An for Halong Bay, stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D).
Day 9: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi. (B, L)
Day 10: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)
Stretching over 3,200 kilometers in length with countless mountains, rivers, forests, and beaches, Vietnam is one of Asia's most diverse and fascinating countries. Introducing you to the country's three main regions, this 10-day journey starts with the natural splendor and majesty of the north, continues to the historic charm of the central provinces before concluding with the beauty and the vibrancy of the south.
- Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be floating market.
- Danang – Hoi An: See ancient sculpture in the Cham Museum, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains. A walking tour through the UNESCO listed Old Quarter; Countryside bike ride, visit an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, and a Chinese assembly hall.
- Hue: See stunning scenery en-route to Hue; Take a dragon boat to visit pagodas; Visit the Imperial Citadel. Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and the Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang.
- Hanoi: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature; take a “cyclo” ride through the Old Quarter
- Halong Bay: Overnight cruise in a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.