Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels. (B, L)
Day 3: Full day to Mekong Delta/River Boat Trip. (B, L)
Leave Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang Beach City (B)
Day 5. Nha Trang Sightseeing (B, L)
Day 6. Nha Trang (B)
Day 7: Leave Nha Trang to Danang & Sightseeing in Hoi An. (B, L))
Day 8: My Son Sanctuary half day Tour & free go shopping (B, L)
Day 9: Hoi An – Heaven of Shopping Place in Vietnam (B)
Day 10: To Danang/City Sightseeing – Hue, Old Imperial City. (B, L)
Day 11: Full day sightseeing in Hue the Old Imperial City. (B, L)
Day 12: Thien Mu Pagoda/Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang. (B, L)
Day 13: Hanoi Sightseeing full day (B, L)
Day 14: Excursion to Halong Bay and Stay overnight on Board. (B, L, D)
Day 15: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi. (B, L)
Day 16: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (B)
- Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be floating market.
- Danang – Hoi An: See ancient sculpture in the Cham Museum, and tour Buddhist cave temples in the Marble Mountains. A walking tour through the UNESCO listed Old Quarter; Countryside bike ride, visit an old merchant house, the Hoi An Museum, and a Chinese assembly hall.
- Hue: See stunning scenery en-route to Hue; Take a dragon boat to visit pagodas; Visit the Imperial Citadel. Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and the Tomb of Emperor Minh Mang.
- Hanoi: Sightseeing with a Local Guide; water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature; take a “cyclo” ride through the Old Quarter
- Halong Bay: Overnight cruise in a traditional Junk boat, discover caves & fishing villages, explore the lagoon.