Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Vinh Long ( L, D )
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to Vinh Long. Arrive in Vinh Long, boarding Bassac at 12.00h. Welcome drink, introduction of the ship and crew, and check in the cabins. Departure towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang river. Lunch on the upper deck. Rest on the deck, or enjoy the open bar. Swerve into Cho Lach canal for 30 minutes through the traffic of sand and rice barges, view local shipyards on the way. Visit of a village on the bank of Co Chien or Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life of the local inhabitants, and their hospitality. Back the boat, complimentary drink. Relax at the open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising through Mang Thit river. Set anchor in front of Phuoc Hau pagoda, in Tra On for overnight.
Day 2 : Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City ( B )
Breakfast is available from 06.30h while the ship is cruising the Tra On floating market, then bounding for Can Tho. Arrival at Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the nearby arroyos and gardens and the Ninh Kieu pier. Lunch at Nam Bo restaurant. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City, drop off at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh. End of service.
We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel as requested
- Transfer in air-condition vehicle: Ho Chi Minh city - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh city
- 01 night accommodation on Bassac Cruise on cabin based on twin share with all amenities and a bathroom
- Full time escort by English speaking tour guide
- Private motorized boat & sampan on river
- Lunch and dinner with a soft drink, and breakfast on board
- Entrance fees
- International flights
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hochiminh city
- Other meals & drinks
- Admission fees during free time